Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Pray for Bunny



Can I ask you all a big favor ? Madison's heart surgery is scheduled for Wednesday of next week. Could you pray for everything to go smoothly and also for a quick recovery for our bunny? I truly believe in the power of prayer, and I know God holds our baby in His hands. We are so grateful for all of your prayers, love and support - I just can't say enough about how much it means to our family. Feel free to repost this pic and hashtag #prayforbunny on your blogs, Facebook, IG, or on any other social media sites if you like. The more prayer the better!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart,
Patti 

10 comments:

Carol Slater said...

You got it!

Rumpelkammer said...

God bless your little baby..

Rosi

Anne B. said...

I just know that our loving Father will hold this little sweetie tightly in his care next week. I will be praying for her and also put her on our prayer list. May you and Sam also feel His peace going into the time of surgery. Handing her over will be be hard for sure, but you know that you can trust the One who will be right there with her in the OR. Wish I could (((HUG))) you in person!!!

Cindy said...

I will keep her - and your whole family - in my prayers.

BB said...

More prayers for Madison and her family and all of her caregivers . (\o/)

Donna said...

Praying for her and all those who will care for her in the many coming days.

Raelyn said...

Patti....
Have you and Sam ever had to entrust one of your sweet, precious babies to a surgeon? Wasn't Lily born healthy, sans any heart problems? My parents have entrusted two out of four of their babies to surgeons.... Three times. I was born with craniosynostosis and needed Dr. J. to reconstruct my skull.... Twice. I was also born with congenital diaphragmatic hernia and needed Dr. C. to repair it. My youngest brother {who has Down syndrome} needed open heart surgery. So I "get" it, Friend, my parents "get" it.... Your emotions, your feelings, your thoughts, your fears, your worries, your faith in our Heavenly Father.... Hugs and prayers all around. ;)
"Stay hard, stay hungry, stay alive", Raelyn

Race Bannon said...

Happy Surgery Day!

Terri Dalton said...

Lots of prayers going up on your behalf today. #prayforbunny

Terri Dalton said...

Lots of prayers going up today on your behalf. #prayforbunny