Thursday, March 17, 2016

Hello

...from the other side .


Of pregnancy, that is. I am SO behind on blogging. Blame it on that little mermaid above - she may be pint sized, but she takes up a good portion of my time .

Sam and I have probably gotten half of everything done that we were supposed to get done for the past eight weeks because WE CANNOT STOP STARING AT HER. I mean, look at those chubby little cheeks and bright beautiful eyes - can you blame us ??

I'll try to do a nice juicy blog post with lots of equally adorable pictures soon. I have to run though, because I hear a little princess calling my name ...


Goodbye ! 

9 comments:

Kristy Sayer @ Southern In Law said...

I think my heart just exploded with all of this cuteness! Patti, how do you manage to make the cutest kiddos in the world?!

I'm putting a mermaid tail on my future baby must-haves now thanks to this post :P

Anne B. said...

ARRRGHHHHH!!!!!! You are such a tease Ms. Patti!!! Princess Bunny is so adorable, I can see why you and Sam are so smitten!!! For those of us not on Instagram, this is a long awaited treat!! I cold stare at her all day as well! Looking forward to that long juicy post for sure!! (((HUGS)))!!!

Maria said...

Patti~
She is stunningly beautiful. Haven't written but I've been following you on this journey. Much love to you!
Maria xo

Cris said...

i check in ALL the time....come back with moooooooorrrrreeeeee!

Becky Pierce said...

Oh, waht a great blessing!!!!! She is beautiful:)

Becky Pierce said...

Oh, What a blessing!!!!! She is SO BEAUTIFUL:)

Tracey Lopez said...

She is gorgeous!! I'm looking forward to your next blog post!!

cara said...

She is so perfect!!!! Of course you are too busy to blog! I would stare at her all day! xoxoxo miss you

Alaina and Kyle said...

I see SO much of Lily in her!! She's a DOLL!! Loves