Wednesday, December 18, 2013

my Christmas gift to you

Wowzers.

I did not know there were so many readers who don't follow us on Instagram.

Thank you for letting me know !

My little survey led me to a really big decision…I need to get you all something for Christmas. I mean- you have been missing out on some spectacular daily cuteness going on, and I just need to do something nice for you.

Sooo…from now until Christmas I'll be posting daily videos of Lily (and a few others) plus some of the photos from Instagram that you've missed. Merry Christmas !!

Oh yes, and speaking of Christmas gifts, the winner of the iPad that was donated for our Lost Boys Giveaway is….drumroll, please…..





naughty and nice

















...Luba B.

Congratulations, Luba - please email me your address so we can give it to the donor of the iPad... and she can get it shipped to you for Christmas !!

And for the rest of you, here is one of your Christmas gifts….




…you're welcome !!

10 comments:

cathy said...

Be still my heart!!!
ADORABLE & I think she just may know it!!!!!

xoxo
cathy

Offer KINDNESS. Choose GENEROSITY. Give LOVE! said...

Love her!!

Mary said...

She is so good at dancing and making us smile!

B said...

Thank you ... thank you!

Faith Kopp said...

Turned on my email and said WTHECK!!

But lucky for me I started at the bottom and found out WTHECK!!

I am so excited to see the rest.

xoxoxoxox

Stef said...

haha! You're so awesome :)

Race Bannon said...

Thamsanqa Jantjie has got nothing on her!

Anne B. said...

Best Christmas present yet!!! Sooo cute!!

luba b said...

Thank you so much! I emailed you my address, if you didn't get it, my email is luba_karb at hotmail dot com. What a wonderful Christmas gift indeed! May God bless you and your family! Luba B.

cara said...

SO excited you will be posting videos on here!!! My kids will enjoy too. xoxo