Sunday, November 24, 2013

all call for photos

It's that time again !!




Do you have a loved one with Down syndrome ?

Every year we host a "thankful for you" photo montage set to music, and filled with pictures of your amazing kids and loved ones who share an extra chromosome. I so enjoy doing this, and as Lily is older it is so much fun to see how her online friends have grown ! If you would like to be included, please send a photo of your loved one with Down syndrome (child, sister, brother, aunt, uncle, cousin, etc.) to psalms127.5@gmail.com no later than Tuesday at 5 p.m.  Please make sure to get your photo in by that deadline, as I will be cooking all day Wednesday and won't have time to add late pictures in. (Apologizing ahead of time, because every year I receive late photos after I've posted the video, and it is extremely difficult to add them in once the montage has been saved and uploaded.)

Can't wait to see those amazing photos !!

4 comments:

Faith Kopp said...

I so look forward to this upcoming post. Love ya, Mom/Grammi

CMSavage6 said...

Sent an adorable one!

my family said...

look forward to seeing it:)

Beckey said...

Oh, I wish I could share a pic of our son! We're still waiting to finalize his adoption and can't share pictures publicly of him yet, but I was looking through the pics you put of from past years and it is so fun to see all their sweet faces. :)