Saturday, October 5, 2013

what does the fox say ?

The videos I am about to post will not make any sense if you haven't first seen THIS. If you have seen it...they still may not makes sense. They're not meant to. They were just fun to produce.

P.S. Special thanks to my daughter-in-loves and my daughter for choreographing the entire production, and also to my son Jason for filming it. And to all of the dancers, including myself - you rock.


If you've ever wondered what the fox says... we have the answer.





11 comments:

katrynka said...

Okay, that was a new video for me! Very odd!

cathy said...

hysterical!

xoxo
cathy

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

That was great!!!!

Megan Wade said...

Hahaha! That was awesome!

Danielle said...

my kids just watched this for the first time.... they want a longer version... instragram is just too short! (:

ChyCohMommy said...

HAHAH! Incredible. :) We have been singing that song for the last two weeks. Hilarious. ;)

Sky said...

That song always gets stuck in our heads! Cute dancing :-)

cara said...

I clicked on the video before watching this and now I think Jon thinks I am a bit crazy, ha!! He was wondering what I was listening to. Cracking up!! Your kids are so fun! Cannot wait to show my kids tomorrow; they will love it. xoxo

KateY Johnston said...

I really love Lily's dance moves, she was obviously watching very carefully and I just love how she has all the small details in there..super cute and that fox song is very entertaining :)

Lauren said...

TOO cute. This song may have been the deciding factor in our son's first Halloween costume..... :)

lindley said...

We were out of town with the fam, when you posted this, so I so the pic and thought--can't wait to watch this! Just did!!! SO MUCH FUN!!! Love everyone's dance moves!!!!