Sunday, October 27, 2013

sunday

It's Sunday morning and the LAST thing I should be doing is blogging. But I read my daughter-in-love's blogpost this morning, and I was so proud and happy that I had to share it. Go HERE to read it..


And also, I just want to say that I am so very blessed to have two of the best daughters-in-love on the planet. God answered my years-long prayer that the women my boys married would become my best friends. Monique and Naomi are treasures, and I am so thankful they chose Josiah and Jason to be their partners in life.


naomi and norah


a very pregnant me and monique :)

Happy Sunday !!

4 comments:

MamaV said...

That is lovely! What a joy to have a family growing in so many ways!

Jessica said...

Some day I would love to hear your take on being pregnant with DIL's. and being pregnant while J&N wait so long and hard...

You make it look so graceful...

Patti said...

My "take " is that Monique and Naomi are some of my best friends in life. They were there with me for the birth of Hayden - in fact, Naomi has been with me for my last three births. Has it been easy to watch Naomi go through infertility ? Not at all. And I am sure it has not been easy for her to watch me, as well as her other best friends in life, have babies. Thankfully she has an incredible relationship with God that has helped her through...and I am so thankful that we have an incredibly close relationship as well. And bringing home Baby K and Norah from the hospital was so worth that long, hard wait.. God is so good !
As far as being pregnant at the same time, that hasn't happened.. although Mackenzie is begging me to have another baby when she gets married and pregnant some day :)

Monique Rice said...

aww just saw this, LOVE YOU <3