Tuesday, October 15, 2013

my bad - the post entitled ob////

Are you looking for the post on your blogger dashboard that is called "ob/////"  ??



Guess what ?

It was ...a mistake.

I was uploading pictures for a new post, and Hayden kicked my arm, and I entered random letters in the title of my post, and accidentally hit publish ...and there you have it.

And apparently Blogger makes it look like you still have a live post called ob//// even when you delete that post. At least on blogrolls and blogger dashboards.

So there you have it.

And this all may have something to do with the current state of baby number eleven ...




...I'll be back later with a real post.

Love,

Patti

P.S. Send chocolate.

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love that P.S. - enough so that I'm considering putting that at the end of all my blog posts.

Becca said...

I was pretty sure it had something to do with interference by a small child...LOL Btw, your new header pic and the one at the top of this post are DELICOUS!! :-)

lovemy3 said...

I hate interference with small children :-) You might need caffeine, too!

MamaV said...

Hayden is HILARIOUS.

Rebecca Martin said...

Patti, check my blog out :)

http://abeautifullife88.blogspot.com/

Joy said...

That expression on Hayden's face is priceless!

Kiara Buechler said...

This might be my favorite photo ever.