Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Welcoming Fall

We're heading into my favorite season of the year....FALL.

I love everything about this time of year- lighting a fire on cold mornings in our fireplace, crisp-cool nights walking on the woodland trails around our neighborhood, cable knit sweaters and crocheted caps, pumpkin pies and homemade soups... I love it all.

And one of my most favorite things about Autumn is undoubtedly the smells. I get intoxicated on fall smells ... so even on days like today when someone forgot to tell the weatherman - it's September, hello ?!?! - all I have to do is plug in my Scentsy warmer and drop in a few cubes of Autumn....






...and our home is instantly transformed. The scent of apples, pumpkins, fall leaves and spices fills the air, and this 90 plus day seems to become a little cooler. Add Pandora radio set to Bing Crosby Holiday, and voila - we all stop sweating instantly.

Okay, I kid, but for reals- I LOVE the smell of Autumn and I am equally hooked on all the Scentsy scents of the season...Central Park Pralines, Honey Pear Cider, Cozy Fireside... the smell of these fragrances are going to be wafting in the air of The Rice Ranch all season long, guaranteed.








If you've never tried Scentsy products, you can click on the little blog button on my sidebar entitled "Lily's Scentsy Store" and browse to your heart's content. (I've been a Scentsy consultant for two years, and I'm still hooked!) If you find something you like on my website, just click on "Lily's Basket Party" to shop...email me with any questions, and I'd love to help.





Happy Fall !!

4 comments:

Faith Kopp said...

Still getting this on AOL.

Liz/happymommy said...

LOVE Scentsy and Honey Pear Cider and Pumpkin Marshmellow are my 2 favorites this time of year!!!

Naomi said...

I might wanna get a few new scents from you soon!

MamaV said...

I love fall, too! Only where I live, you pretty much have to imagine the whole thing because it stays dang hot until November...