Thursday, September 5, 2013

virtual baby shower

I'm overwhelmed with love right now for a certain little girl who has already captured our hearts in less than a few days. We've waited for her for so long...I don't think we could be more in love.

I know so many of Lily's readers follow Jason and Naomi's story as well, and have prayed for them on their journey to adoption. It hardly seems real that this is happening. I've had readers email me telling me how much they have prayed for and loved reading about our family and Jason and Naomi's family, and I can't tell you how much that means to us. Words fail sometimes to express what's in our hearts, but simply put : we love you too. Your kindness and friendship means so much to us, and your encouragement and love is what brought us through years of waiting for this moment.

We're throwing Naomi and Norah a baby shower in a few weeks, as soon as they get settled in at home. For those of you who have asked what they can do to bless Baby Norah, I have a feeling she will be pretty spoiled by two sets of grandparents and a gang of aunts and uncles. But I thought it would be fun to host a "virtual shower" for this little angel, because a girl can never have too many accessories, you know ?




Naomi has always told me how much she loves Lily's headbands and bows. The one Norah is wearing in the photo above is from me...I could not resist stopping to shop on my way to see her at the hospital yesterday !

I would love to shower Norah Jane with dozens of headbands and bows from all of those who have prayed for her before she arrived in our arms. If you would like to send something, please email me at psalms127.5@gmail.com for our p.o. box....I can't wait for all the photo shoots that will be the result of her virtual baby shower :)

Lots of love,

Norah's Nana xoxox

13 comments:

Naomi said...

This is the sweetest :)))) xoxox naomi (mommy to Norah)

5 Marsh-ins said...

Great idea!!

5 Marsh-ins said...

Great idea!

Kate said...

Oh my word, this is a sensational idea!

Congrats momma Naomi!
And congrats Nana Patti!

PS your family is awesome. I may ask to be the next one adopted by the Rice family. Just sayin' ;)

Kate said...

Oh my word. This is a sensational idea! Congratulations to all!!

PS your family is awesome. I think I may request to be the next one adopted by the Rice family. ;)

cathy said...

love, love, love the idea

xoxo
cathy

cara said...

What a wonderful thing to do!!! I have your address! :) Congratulations Jason and Naomi!!!! SO thrilled for you al. She is absolutely beautiful! xoxo

Leisa said...

Patti: I've followed Naomi and Jason's baby wait, and prayed so hard for Koa to join their family forever, When I read the miracle news about Koa, I literally got chill bumps -- Isn't God amazing?! I know you don't know me personally, but I would love to add to your shower gift. If you will provide me your mailing info, I plan to have goodies sent directly from Etsy. Thank you and Congratulations!! Leisa Powell

Leisa said...

Sorry I didn't send my e-mail address: leisa.powell@gmail.com

Thanks! Leisa

Jessica said...

Beautiful idea!!

Jessica said...

Beautiful idea!!

Tracey Lopez said...

What a great idea!!

Mandy Rhodes said...

Patti! She's gorgeous! Congratulations to all of you! XOXO