Sunday, September 29, 2013

save my bacon




Dear Patricia Rice:  
We have noticed you haven't submitted an order in a while, and as the end of the month approaches, we want to make sure you are aware of the 150 points in Personal Retail Volume (PRV) requirement in at least one month during a consecutive three month period. To prevent your account from being cancelled on Oct. 1, 150 PRV is required in the month of September.

The fall/winter season is an exciting time to be a part of the Scentsy Family. Plus, we are kicking off our 10-year anniversary, and we want you to be a part of the celebration.

There are plenty of opportunities to continue working your Scentsy Family business.


If you need assistance or information regarding your account or anything else, please contact Consultant Experience at 1-877-855-0617 from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. (MDT) Monday through Friday.

Regards,


 
Chuck Thompson
Chief Consultant Development Officer
********************

 Dear Chuck,

I received your email last week, but things of have been a little crazy at The Rice Ranch, so I am just now getting back to you.

I would dearly love to stay a valued member of your Scentsy family. I truly would.

The fact is I am not a great saleswoman. I admit it. I never host home parties because I don't like standing up and talking in front of people. I don't go into businesses asking if they would like to try some products because....well, see my first point. In a nutshell : I stink.

However, I do have a blog that lots of people read. I have promoted Scentsy on my blog many times, because I don't have to open my mouth to do so...I just type. Which is a much easier way to sell things when you're a sucky saleswoman. I can say things that I would never say in person like "check out Lily's Scentsy Store for all the fabulous new fall flavors" and feel no embarrassment about it whatsoever.

Anyhoot, I really would like to be a part of the Big Ten Year Anniversary Celebration, which I'm pretty sure will mean something Big for me...maybe a personalized card from you, Chuck, thanking me for being a part of the team ? I also want to be part of this exciting fall/winter season, because well, I just generally like to be part of anything that has to do with seasons and excitement.

So I'll tell you what, Chuck. I'll do my best to get $150 in sales by writing a blogpost explaining my goal to my readers. I realize that I'm posting it the day of the deadline. But you see, I did this kind of thing in high school all the time (ask my literature teacher) and things always kind of panned out for me then. I am hoping they do so now, because I really DO want to stay part of the team, Chuck. I am addicted to Scentsy and I have a Scentsy warmer in every room in our house to prove it. I may suck as a saleswoman, but I sure do buy and use my own products.

If for some reason September 30th comes and goes and I get the axe as a consultant, please know it was not for lack of typing.


Thanks for reading, Chuck.

Lots of love,
Patti

P.S. Maybe some day if I type enough, I could be an Assistant Chief Consultant Development Officer ? Just a thought....



*********************

If you would like to save my bacon by ordering some Scentsy products today, you can do so HERE. Click on Lily's Basket Party and shop to your heart's content.



If not, I still love you. Promise.

Back with some sweet family pics tomorrow !

9 comments:

Nicole Mills said...

Patti

I would love to place a order I would be a newbie to scentsy. I don't really like strong smells but I do love the winter baking smells cookies vanilla and curious about the cinnamon bear. What are your recommendations to start with?

Nicole
Nmillls698@gmail.com

Brenna said...

Um, I'm a sucker for scentsy and found some great deals in the closeouts! Did my part (and then some)! :) Hope your bacon is saved!

Brenna said...

I'm a sucker for scentsy and found some great deals in the closeouts! Hope your bacon is saved! :)

Tracie O said...

I have been meaning to order some fall scents and when I saw this it seemed like the timing was perfect! My order was placed in 'Lilly's Basket Party".
:) Tracie

Race Bannon said...

Dear Pat,

We will consider Assistant to the Traveling Consultant Development Officer.

Lori said...

Just shopped christmas and birthday for mom and sis...woohoo...love scentsy :)

Amy said...

No lie, I JUST promised to spend $55 in scentsy products from a friend! She just got started this week. Wish I had seen this first and could have split my order! :( Hope you meet your goal!

Race Bannon said...

...and I JUST bought $149 worth from a random lady who knocked on my door, sorry Pat!

Danielle said...

Ooo RAce.... Ha ha ha