Saturday, July 27, 2013

a pitiful little blogpost

I don't have any cute pics to post because my little birdie was sick for three days. Consequently she has a three-day rat's nest for hair and my house looks like a tornado hit it. Well, not that bad, but it's not presentable by any stretch. I have piles of dirty laundry and I'm supposed to spend the day packing us for a five day trip to Astoria next week to see family. I'm just recovering from mastitis (I'll spare you the layman's term since I know I have at least two male readers here) and I have a spoiled two month old needing to be held. I don't know how I'm going to get it all done, BUT I know I will. Somehow it always works out.

So this pitiful little blogpost is just to let you know things might be a little quiet next week on A Perfect Lily. Unless I can post some pics from my phone, I probably won't blog.

If you're going through withdrawals, you can always follow Lily on Instagram...there's a pretty cute video of her there right now as a matter of fact.

In the meantime there is a whole host of blogs on my sidebar you can check out...just don't forget to come back here when you're done !

Peace out...



Patti

9 comments:

cara said...

Praying for all of you and that everything gets done! SO sorry little Lily bird had been sick. xoxo

mex said...

Good luck!

cathy said...

Feel better

xoxo
cathy

Cindy said...

Been there, I understand! Have a great time in Astoria!

Cindy said...

Just read your previous post and didn't realize everyone's been sick. I'll be praying for good health and and that God will go before you to get everything done!

Megan Wade said...

Mastitis sucks. Im sorry :( Sometimes things just all have a way of happening and piling up at the same time. Take the break if you need it. We'll be here when you get back :)

Lori said...

So sorry :( Praying for you...

Juliana Kohler said...

Praying for you!

Juliana Kohler said...

Praying for you!