Thursday, March 21, 2013

world down syndrome day

Dear Readers, 
As of this afternoon I have not received any news about Baby Emma... I promise to update you as soon as I know anything. Please continue lifting this family up in prayer, and thank you so much to all who have been doing so over the past three days.
Much love, Patti

*************************


Today I join thousands of other families who celebrate those who share an extra 21st chromosome...




I'm so thankful for this little girl and all she has opened our eyes to. I'm so honored to be her mama and to share this journey with so many who are equally blessed to have a loved one with Down syndrome.


Happy World Down Syndrome Day !

2 comments:

Megan Reinbold said...

She is ADORABLE. I believe children with that extra chromosome are perfect. What a blessing she is to your family and to the world! :)

Mrs. K said...

I have to giggle everytime I look at this picture. It looks like our Lily is saying "ta dah". Which reminds me of a little joke. A pre-school teacher was telling the children about Christ's ressurection and one little girl said I know what Jesus said when He came out from behind the rock. The teacher asked her what He said and the little girl replied "ta dah".