Friday, March 15, 2013

Anybody still here ?

Hi bloggy friends.. I hope there are some of you left after this verrrrry quiet week. I have a beautiful guest post from one of my amazing friends ready to share from my gmail inbox... But I didn't realize how little time I would actually have on our vacation to get on the computer and do it. This post is from my phone so please forgive any spelling errors etc. I promise to be back soon with a real post...we are headed home today after a wonderful and refreshing week. Just a glimpse of it here :





7 comments:

Brandon said...

She had to be the best-dressed princess in disneyland, hands down

Elissa said...

Awe! I wish we had all of the princess outfits for the girls when we go in May. So cute!

lovemy3 said...

Love, love the pics. Where did you buy the pillowcase dress? We are going to Disney World in July and I would love to get one for Hailey!

Pam said...

I'm sure little Miss. Lily was the prettiest princess there...love all the pictures :)She's getting so big!

cara said...

Well, I am still here!! And I know Lily was the most adorable girl in all of Disneyland!!!!! xoxo

Tammie said...

Love that minny dress, glad you all had such a great time, BUT will be glad to have you back.

kirsten said...

Oh my, cutest dresses ever! Did she love Disneyland? :)