Tuesday, February 12, 2013

winners!

There were 31 entries in the weekend caption contest, and over 50 entries on Instagram.

I had such a hard time choosing because they were ALL so funny, that I picked three from each site.





Winners from the blog:
          babypelly said...
I don't know where the marshmallows went and no, I don't have anything in my mouth



 Kristy Sayer said...
"You left my blog without leaving a comment? I'll show you! Hmph!"

Crystal said...
Your country rocks, Mr. Putin, but your adoption ban stinks!





Ladies, please email me a pic of your little one and/or a link to your blog. The winners from Instagram will be posted this week as well....




 New caption contest next weekend !!

6 comments:

Kristy Sayer said...

Hey Patti, thanks so much for choosing my caption! My blog address is: www.southerninlaw.blogspot.com (if you need any more details for me, my email is southerninlaw@gmail.com) xx

Mrs. K said...

These pictures are of the good and evil twins. LOVE 'EM BOTH!!!!

Crystal said...

Yay! I just e-mailed you all my info (crid21@hotmail.com)

cara said...

Love those captions! I cannot tell you how much I am enjoying all these pictures of Lily!!!

Race Bannon said...

You never ever let me win anything!

Kelly Cach said...

I feel like I know her well... There's just something so familiar about her ;)

I want to squeeze her so bad!