Friday, January 18, 2013

catch-up and a winner

Lily has speech therapy at our house in twenty minutes. She's slurping cereal in her high chair, still in her jammies, and I have no make up on...and my hair looks like something out of a horror movie.

And so what am I doing ? Uploading pictures.. go figure.

Just wanted to make sure I posted some Christmas photos before Valentines Day, so forgive the theme here...






Thank you, Mitch and Ginny, for Lily's picnic set- she LOOOOVES it !!


Okay, clearly we need to work on how to actually form a bubble.


Favorite past time- taking pics of herself on her "iPhone" and uploading them to Instagram. (thank you Grammi for the fake phone ;))



A little video just for fun...



The winner of the Mobi wrap is...

Emily Cornell said...
Happy birthday Lily!!! 

Please email me with your address so we can mail your new Moby wrap to you ~ thank you again to Lacey for donating it !!

5 comments:

Mrs. K said...

aaahhh where is the little video????

lovemy3 said...

Hailey has that same picnic set. I have to say, your husband looks like one of the kids. What is the two of your anti-aging secret?

Patti said...

oops ~ fixed the video !

teal915 said...

I kamdyn has the picnic set and the Santa pjs too. She wore them the last 2 years. I remember you saying it was hard getting Lily therapy, so I'm glad to hear that she's getting speech. I love her reaction at her bubbles. Kamdyn said WOW! To almost very present that she got.

my family said...

seriously I thought thats just how therapy worked. I know we were all rolling out of bed for our OT when william was little. We had her from the time william was 1month until he (aged out ) of our early steps program. I remember feeling embarrassed at first but got over it in the first year haha

sweet pictures. My computer is up and running now I can get my lily fix:)