Sunday, December 23, 2012

winner...for reals :)

The winner of the iPad Mini is...



Bethany Murphy said...
I shared this blog post with my 3 older children last week and they immediately ran and grabbed their wallets to donate to Nanette's fund. They each donated not $10 a piece but $11! (So cute!) The next day, I was sharing my story with a social justice school that we are involved with at YWAM Denver and ended my talk with the journey (through having a DS child) that we have been on since our Lily's birth. I also shared Nanette's story and the urgency for special needs adoptions.
Patti, thank you for your blog. It has helped me process my emotions and thoughts as we navigate this new world of parenting. 


and the winner of the $50 Target gift card is...

Jean Brinkley said...
Tried to leave a comment earlier, but don't know that it got through. I donated $10 and shared on my personal Facebook page. Thank you for raising awareness of this. I hope Nanette gets the loving family she deserves very soon.


Winners, please contact me with your addresses so I can get those prizes to you...


Merry Christmas !!!

7 comments:

cara said...

Merry, merry Christmas Patti!!! So glad that these precious children have a voice this way.

LOVE Lily's outfit. I hope you all are truly blessed on Christmas. xoxo

Jenny said...

Cutest picture ever!

Leah said...

Merry Christmas Patti & Lily!

Mrs. K said...

there's my lilly candy cane. Oh I mean my little candy cane Lily Anne. Merry Christmas!!!!

rajeshkumarngn@gmail.com said...

This site provides information regarding the Studio 1 RP Dance School (jazz, ballet, tap, contemporary, hip hop, musical theatre) in Dance Saskatoon , Saskatchewan, Canada

Murphy's Law said...

Hi Patti, just checking to see if you had sent an email. I haven't seen anything, but know you must be busy. No rush, I just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed you. I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and I hope that you know the impact you are having for the voiceless and the least of these. Our family loves seeing pics of your sweet Lily on IG. When our older kids first started to understand what DS really meant, it saddened them and they grieved for the things our Lily might not be able to do, but through IG they see so many examples of how much more precious achievements are. They are our Lily's biggest fans! Thanks again, Bethany murphb3@gmail.com

Murphy's Law said...

Hi Patti, just checking to see if you had sent an email. I haven't seen anything, but know you must be busy. No rush, I just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed you. I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and I hope that you know the impact you are having for the voiceless and the least of these. Our family loves seeing pics of your sweet Lily on IG. When our older kids first started to understand what DS really meant, it saddened them and they grieved for the things our Lily might not be able to do, but through IG they see so many examples of how much more precious achievements are. They are our Lily's biggest fans! Thanks again, Bethany murphb3@gmail.com