Monday, November 12, 2012

randomness

Disclaimer #1: All of these photos were taken on my phone, so I apologize for some that are grainy. But they were too cute not to share.

Disclaimer #2: If you follow us on Instagram (aperfectlily), you've seen these already. But they were too cute not to share with those who aren't on IG.

Disclaimer #3: Real photos taken from my real camera and My Big Fat Pumpkin Patch Post Part Two coming soon. It's been a crazy week.

Meanwhile....

New favorite pic ever !!!

Dear Santa: All I want for Christmas is a king sized bed...




Election night party in the presidential suite at Best Western...



Popcorn and company were great even if the results weren't. (in our opinion.) Glad we serve the true King !!

yes, I coordinated her outfit with the decor.   not.

Leaving the hotel...Lily has to have her baby with her at all times. Practicing for big sisterhood!




Deep in thought....





Why don't they have a wrinkle editor on IG ?!?!

Getting ready for a day out with Mama and Daddy...



Our favorite fish-n-chips place...Lily's too !




Lily slept in later than all of us last week. I went in to check on her and found her like this...

thank you Auntie Michelle Z for my book !!


Just a lil' snack on the stairs...



...and dessert...




Sunday morning church...  love my new #afterglow app


Mackenzie and Lily, same age.





The End !!


P.S. Send a photo of your loved one with Down syndrome to psalms127.5@gmail.com for my annual Thanksgiving post. Include a sentence or two telling how they enrich your life, and a link to your blog if you'd like !

11 comments:

Mrs. K said...

OH MY I am sheding happy and sad tears at the same time. Happy to have so many pictures of my Lils even if they are grainy and sad because she is growing up ever so fast!!!!

Leah said...

Love the pictures!

cathy said...

oh my goodness
amazing, beautiful pictures

xoxo
cathy

Jennifer said...

Sending you pictures of our girls!!! We leave on the 30th to get 'em forever!!! :)

Jenny said...

I'm not on IG, so I am happy you post all these great picture here as well...Lily Bird sure is growing into a beautiful young lady...Kisses from Russell :)

Offer KINDNESS. Choose GENEROSITY. Give LOVE! said...

Love the bare bum!
Super cute!

SolaceMama said...

I am dying to know where you go for fish and chips? In your town? I'm always on the lookout for good places... :)

The other day a Ds mama told me she wishes she could live between me and Susanna M. We agreed you should live across the street. :D I have no idea how I get the honor, I have no extra chrome.

nicole said...

Loved the deep in thought picture! She is such a doll.

lovemy3 said...

Thank you for sharing these pics. I love watching her grow up!

cara said...

These pictures just can't get any cuter!!!!! Too precious for words.

Your bed looks like mine, ha! Even the big kids come in to cuddle.

The fish and chips look bigger than Lily. And really yummy too!

SO thankful you posted these on here! Lily makes us all smile!!

Hope you are beginning to feel better! xoxo

The Blitz said...

I follow you on IG AND love these pics. She is too cute.