Saturday, October 13, 2012

swoonworthy

This will be a verrrry quick post because a)it's late b)I'm tired and c)I'm pregnant.

It's my all-purpose excuse for everything these days. As in..."I can't make dinner tonight kids, I'm pregnant." Or "Can someone please change Lily, I'm pregnant." Or "I need Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey QUICK, I'm pregnant."

Can you tell I'm happy that I'm pregnant again ?? Sometimes I say it over and over just so it seems real...I'mpregnantI'mpregnantI'mpregnant.

Anyhoo...this will be quick.

I've fallen in love with a little guy on Instagram. I mean in love. Every time I see his picture I melt.

Did you know that my odds for having a baby with Down syndrome at age 45 (when I deliver I'll be 45) are 1 in 30?? And having had a child with Down syndrome, they go up a percentage.

Meaning I am extremely "at risk" for having a baby with Down syndrome.


Guess what?





It doesn't bother me a bit !!!

That little guy above is the one I just mentioned...the one whom I drool over every day on IG. Isn't he adorable? (I freely admit- I am DRAWN to babies with Down syndrome.) If you want to go see more heart-melting pictures like the one above, go to mummalove. Be prepared to swoon !


Happy Weekend :)

12 comments:

mummalove said...

You are so lovely, thank you Patti. We think Nicholas is pretty adorable, but it's so nice of you to think so too - and share his pic with everyone :) We love seeing your gorgeous kids on IG too. Growing up in a very happy family of seven children, I especially love hearing stories of your big family. Thanks for letting us stalk you ;) x

nicole said...

Your openness to life (ALL life) is so inspiring! Love your heart!

Meriah said...

wowsie - 45?!! You are BRAVE!!

xo

Mrs. K said...

Patti, you cannot possibly be 44, I am only 50. Funny though because I feel 70. ;>)

That little guy is ADORABLE!!!

Catherine Graybosch said...

Oh my goodness, he is cute!!! Just started following her on Instagram. I'm at "cgraybosch18" in case you want to follow me too :)

cara said...

Precious, little guy!!

EN said...

Good for you, Patti! I wish everyone could embrace the vocation of parenthood with such infinite love and unconditional acceptance. This is how it should be.

Samm Lewis said...

Hello, Patti!

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I thought you might like to see some pictures from Charlotte's Baptism this weekend:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.4642613345627.191865.1301896308&type=1

Day to Day Mama said...

I am so happy for you that you are pregnant again. Extra chromosome or not that is one lucky baby to be born into such a loving family!!

Heidi Ehle said...

CONGRATS! so very excited for you and your family!

Michelle said...

Oh Patti! What wonderful news ... congrats on your pregnancy!

Mom of 12 said...

You are a beautiful person! Thanks for being part of my world.
Sandy