Tuesday, October 2, 2012

lilybird photography

Welcome to day two of Down Syndrome Awareness Month !

I hope you didn't miss the exciting news we shared last night...if so, please check HERE to see what happened. Please keep coming back every day this month...more excitement to come!

Today I want to share with you some photos taken by my beautiful and talented oldest daughter, Mackenzie.

For the most part the photos of Lily you see here on the blog are taken by an amateur...me :)
Mackenzie has two jobs and is a very active young lady, but every now and then she blesses me with her photography skills and takes Lily out for an impromptu shoot... yesterday was one of those days. 
























You can view more of Mackenzie's photography on her website and her blog. If you live in the area and would like to schedule a photo shoot you can email her for pricing at elizabeth.rice08@gmail.com

In honor of Down Syndrome Awareness Month, Lilybird Photography is offering half price packages for anyone who lives in the area and has a loved one with Down syndrome. This offer is good for the month of October...spread the word !

Also, if you'd like to follow Kenzie on Instagram, she has a host of darling photos there as well...



Happy Tuesday !!

6 comments:

Pam said...

Beautiful pictures.......Lily is so photogenic. She needs to be on the cover of a magazine!

Ashley said...

I love this shoutout for my bestie! Love her and Lily and you! <3

cara said...

I missed the news, so I will have to go there and see.

Beautiful, beautiful pictures of Lily!!! She captures the details and emotions so wonderfully. Really wishing I lived close to you all. Thank you for sharing these. What a sweet treat tonight. xoxo

Danielle said...

O cuteness!! the 4th pic looks just like Abbi!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Lori said...

So sweet!!!

Jane@flightplatformliving said...

just love every single picture. wish i did live close enough! xxx