Saturday, September 8, 2012

weekend funnies

We just walked in the door.... I have 5 suitcases to unpack and 3 days worth of laundry to catch up on.

So I am doing what any self respecting mother of many does upon returning home from an out of town trip with no food in the fridge and a living room full of laundry and suitcases - checking email and blogs. Yay for priorities!

In all seriousness, we just spent three awesome days at a Northwest Rally for our fellowship of churches. I'm feeling refreshed and encouraged...so much so that I'm going to go tackle those nine loads of laundry and just throw a few adorable pictures of Lily up here and call it good.

Two disclaimers before I do: 1) they're not mine. 2) I have no idea why these are always...without fail... her favorite fashion statement.




















Happy weekend!

9 comments:

lovemy3 said...

Oh Patti! Thank you for the laugh!!!

cara said...

SO glad I came to see if you posted!! I really needed to see that. She is too funny. xoxo

Lora said...

Too funny!!!

nicole said...

She's a big hot mess!

Mrs. K said...

Good grief! I hope that was not out of the laundry suitcase!!!

Elissa said...

Been trying to get in touch with you. Hope all is well. Lily is darling even with her undies on her head. :-)

Anna Theurer said...

Oh Lily! You are too cute for words!

Lori said...

So glad you had a good time!!

Elizabeth said...

Catching up on my blog reading. These are hysterical. Love them! My little one insisted on wearing his underwear backwards this week so he could see the picture. What good is a picture you can't see? So, I let him. They are too funny! Thanks for sharing!