Wednesday, July 4, 2012

5 minutes

...of internet connection! My husband has a hot spot on his phone that picks up verrrry limited wireless connection, and he just came home to drop off a few things before heading back to work. So I have five minutes to share a picture...


Lily in her new house


I won't have real internet til next week, and let me tell you - I never realized how much I miss my online connections until I was disconnected :/

Another earth-shaking revelation: moving.is.not.fun. Let's not do this again any time soon, okay?

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer- Happy Independence Day !!!

7 comments:

Monique Rice said...

Aww looks so cute in front of the sunroom. HAPPY FOURTH!

nicole said...

Well, at least Lily is still smiling!

Rochelle said...

Looks like she loves the new ranch. Hope all the boxes will be unpacked by the time you get back online. Love and miss you!

Ashley said...

Happy 4th of July! I miss you all <3 It's so good to see Lily's face again!

Pam said...

Happy Fourth of July...hope the move went well! I just love your header picture.
:)

my family said...

you are right we dont realize how much we "need" connection until we don't have it. Im so guilty

cara said...

There's Lily's precious face!!!! And the new house looks lovely!! Cannot wait for more. xoxo