Saturday, May 19, 2012

it's hard

Life with Down syndrome is hard sometimes.

I mean look at this face...



Can you even stand the cuteness?!


And then look at this little grin...





Seriously, I can hardly handle the level of sweetness she dishes out-  every.single.day.


And then she pulls out her little shy-smile.




Unreal !!!


Do you see what I have to put up with on a regular basis??





It's so not fair. Nobody should be subjected to this level of adorable-ness.






And just when I think I can't possibly take any more, she does her little crinkly-eyed-smile trick.






See what I'm talking about ? It's just hard dealing with this kind of heart-melting behavior..and knowing I'll have to endure it for the rest of my life !!!!




Somebody call the waaambulance. I think I just over-dosed on an extra chromosome.

18 comments:

stephanie said...

hahaah!!
Yeah her cuteness is really "hard' to take!!

Mariska said...

She is SO cute!!!

nicole said...

Those blue eyes can talk!

Mrs. K said...

Try to be strong!! My Mother used to say "God give me strength" but then again it was because I was being naughty, not cute. I seem to remembering it quite often. :>)

cara said...

I can hardly take ALL that cuteness!!!!!!! It is TOO MUCH!! I just want to hold her. She and Benji would have a ball.

Anna Rose and Mary are standing by me as I look at this. They are saying, "AWWWWWW, she is SOOOOOO CUTE!!!" They just keep saying it as I scroll through every picture. When people use to ask Anna Rose what it meant that Benji had down syndrome, she would say, "It means that he is the cutest baby in the world." Ha. Anna Rose just told me that she calls Lily, "Lil Lil." Benji said her name again this morning. I still need to record. Just do not know when he will come out with it. xoxo

Leena said...

She.is.just.adorable. :)

Abbi rice said...

Lily,

You are so adorable. I mean I see you every day but still.
Love you sissy!!

Anna Theurer said...

You are right. It is so difficult to handle all of that cuteness. That is why you have to share Lily's beauty, smiles, and crinkly eyes with us! Hugs Little Miss Lily!

Jenn said...

Beautiful as always! :)

But, I can't help but notice she's starting to look much less baby and much more toddler. I only follow Lily's life through a blog and it breaks my heart a little.

Allison said...

Ahhh! She is so adorable!!! I feel so special on days when she wants me to hold her! She is such a sweetie! Love love love her!

My Little Wonders said...

Oh she is such a cutie! :)

my family said...

never too much lily cuteness

Cindy said...

How DO you stand it?!?

April Vernon said...

I LOVE THIS POST!!!!!

MIRANDA URIARTE said...

Adorable as usual:)

Becca said...

Way behind on reading here... And WOW, what a beauty! Love, love, love these pics of your littlest!!!

Kelsi said...

Lily's cuteness is so hard to take lol. I saw this picture and it made me think of you and Lily. :)

http://iwastesomuchtime.com/on/?i=32293

Patti said...

too sweet, thank you for sharing, Kelsi !