Thursday, May 17, 2012

don't do it...part two

If you missed my post called Don't Do It, please read that first...and if you did read it, you absolutely must read this post written by my friend Michelle over at Big Blueberry Eyes  .... I wish every expectant mama facing a diagnosis of Down syndrome could read it.



And as a side note- if you've been praying for the Rice Ranch and our house situation- amaaaazing news to come !!


Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen! Ephesians 3:21

4 comments:

Lisa said...

wow - nothing to say but wow that post was incredibly moving, all I can do is thank god even more today that I was never faced with that decision

Crystal said...

When I've been praying over your house, I've strongly felt that God would take care of it and soon. So this comes as no surprise to hear that good news is coming soon! :-)

my family said...

what a wonderful post and how brave of that mother to post about it, I pray that changes someones decision

Mrs. K said...

No prayer goes unanswered. "God will never, never let us down if we have faith and put our trust in Him. He will always look after us." Blessed Mother Teresa