Monday, February 6, 2012

the rebel

Do you have a rebel in your life?


I'm not talking about the little pixie featured here..




I'm talking about the Canon Rebel..


Which is the secret behind my pictures. Sure, sometimes I get lucky and my 19 year old daughter uses her Canon T2i to take pictures of Lily for my blog. She is, after all, a phenomenal photographer.

Whereas I just point and shoot...


...but that's the beauty of a Rebel. You don't have to be a professional photographer to get pictures like these. You just point the camera and shoot and....


Kaboom. Beautiful photos. But what if you're not 43? What if you're only nine years old and hardly know how to hold a camera???



Kaboom! the Rebel makes it that simple. Point and shoot. (all photos of Lily and me, courtesy of my nine year old daughter, Abigail Joy.)



So guess what? You can be entered to win a Rebel. I entered, because the Rebel I use really belongs to my daughter, Mackenzie. (and when she moved back home in December I cried. Not because she moved back home, but because her Canon Rebel did. Shhhhh don't tell her!)

The Dirkes family is giving away a Canon EOS Rebel T3. And it comes with an EFS 18-55 lens. And you can be entered to win it AND help them bring their little girl Charlotte home by donating $10. You can donate right here on the green chip-in on my sidebar. You can read more HERE for details.


And if you want a better chance to win?

1 chance = $10 donation
5 chances = $25 donation
20 chances = $50 donation

The giveaway ends on Monday at 3 p.m. Oregon time. Which I think is called Pacific Standard time. Which means you better enter now if you want a chance to win that Rebel. The one that takes pictures like these, not the one in the picture...



Go put a little rebel in your life!!!!

13 comments:

Shannon said...

I just got a T3i two weeks ago and I am in love. But I will donate anyway :) We are spreading word like crazy for Kelly.

cara said...

WOW!! Beautiful pictures!! And the cutest subject ever to shoot.

Spreading the word about Charlotte. LOVE seeing what the Lord is doing.

cathy said...

simply perfection.....talkin' about Lily ;)

xoxo
cathy

Mrs. K said...

Grammi just loves that toothie smile on her little Sweet Pea.

Jenny said...

Ooooh, nice pictures!!

Crystal said...

I adore our T2i! The secret to all our photos. And our good friends just named their baby girl Abigail Joy! :-)

Rochelle said...

You are amazing my friend. Thanks for all you do for orphans and their families.

Lacey said...

Wow, what a great giveaway! Daddy is so in love with his rebel! We are actually going to upgrade because we want to start a photography business. But I agree, while he knows all the ins and outs, I just point and shoot and get fantastic pictures!

Meriah said...

rebel on up! I take all of my photos with my PHONE!!

ps.

love the one of Lily with the cheshire-like grin

Pam said...

Those are the cutest pictures I think I have ever seen.....and I just love, love the picture you have as a header on your blog. Lily,you are so precious :)

CassieThompson said...

That is the biggest and cutest smile I have ever seen on lily!

CassieThompson said...

O goodness that is the biggest and cutest smile EVER!!!!!

CassieThompson said...

That is the biggest and cutest smile I have ever seen on lily!