Sunday, February 26, 2012

goldilocks

It's Sunday night and I'm wiped.

I could burn the midnight oil and write lots of descriptive words that go with these pictures, but they pretty much tell a story all by themselves. And I happen to think it's a better one than I could come up with...at least in my present state of semi-comatose post-weekend deliriousness. I just need my pillow. So I'll let the pictures do most of the story telling, with just a few hints from me on plot and props.



There once was a little girl....






...and after that she plopped to the floor in dizziness. For a few moments. Looking adorable. With her hair in pigtails, adorned with adorable monkey and banana clippies from her beloved Grammi....


And then she decided she wanted to go outside. Only her mommy told her it was too cold. SO she pulled out her best weapon...the pout...


And guess what? It worked....

Delight !


And the little girl loved her play structure. And I do mean LOVED her play structure.



And she lived happily ever after.


The End.

12 comments:

cathy said...

beautiful story, beautiful little girl & beautiful mama


xoxo
cathy

Becca said...

P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S!!!!! Oh, how beautiful it is to see her running around like this. :-)

Mrs. K said...

YAY HIP HIP HOORAY!!! I liked that story and the characters in it. Those tiny braids are so precious just like the little girl that wears them. Go Jackson, run rings around Lils and make her move!!! Grammi knows exactly where Lils gets her pouts, she inherited them from her Mama. ;>)

Anna Theurer said...

such a cutie pie!

Rochelle said...

Oh yes I love happy endings ;)

lovemy3 said...

How sweet!!!!

Lori said...

So sweet - love those happy endings ;)

Meriah said...

that's a rad structure all right! little girl has TASTE, is what! xo

Karly Jaco said...

LOVE!

Jenny said...

I love those pictures of her playing with her brother, too sweet!! And Lily is just adorable with her hair like that...Just when you think she can't get any cuter...She does :)

teal915 said...

She's so pretty : )

cara said...

LOVE that story with the most beautiful little girl. I would not be able to resist that pout either. These pictures are perfect.