Monday, November 21, 2011

winner winner turkey dinner

Just a quick photo dump here, as I'm on my way to fight the crowds at the grocery store...hoping there is still a 27 pound turkey with my name on it, since I waited til the last minute to shop.

Here's what Lilybird has been up to lately....























The winner of the gift credit to Happy Hooks Crochet is...

Amy said...
Wow, it has been a while since I've been able to catch up on all the blogs I follow! My head is still spinning since we got home from meeting our sweet *Lina*. Thankfully I won't be preparing Thanksgiving dinner- we will be traveling an hour and a half to spend the day with hubby's family :) Really looking forward to it!

Amy, email me so I can give you the gift code to use at check out!


I am posting my Thanksgiving post tomorrow, so that I can run it all the way through Thursday - you still have a few more hours to email me your photos of your loved ones with Down syndrome for that post. Make sure to send a few sentences saying why you are thankful for them, and include a blog link if you have one.

Friday starts our extremely fantastic super gi-normous Pure Love Giveaway Two- you don't want to miss it!



And I just might have a verrrry special announcement to make in the midst of it all ;)

9 comments:

Mrs. K said...

OH OH OH I have my Lily fix for several days. Love seeing Abbi, JonJon, and Caleb too. Chafing at the bit to be with all of you.

Amy said...

WOW!! Thank you, Patti!! :)) So excited!!

Katrina said...

Very cute pictures of Lily.

Yay Amy. Can't wait for you to get Lina home and see her in those cute hats :)

Katrina
Carlene's soon to be momma :)
www.operationorphannomore.blogspot.com

cathy said...

Patti, she is growing up, beautifully, I may add!
The pictures are spectacular

Got it out to you this morning

xoxo
cathy

Twilson9608 said...

She is so beautiful! I love the Step2 coupe toy, I wish that they still sold them. Ive seen them before and would love one for V, but cant find them on retail. :(

Anna Theurer said...

love love love all the photos. Lily's personality is really starting to shine through in the photos!

Leah said...

Love the pictures & looking forward to that announcement!

Just Trying Not to Blink .... said...

The last picture of your two youngest girls having a snooze together is gorgeous!

Becca said...

Ah, Patti, those photos could NOT BE ANY CUTER!!!!! *love*