Sunday, October 23, 2011

TICKED

I do have part two of our Little People Big World adventure to post. But certain events this afternoon led to that post being put on hold. Stay tuned til tomorrow for part two, but meanwhile, Lily has something to say...



*******************************
(the following letter was dictated to me by a very emotionally charged little Lily.)

To Whom it May Concern,

It was brought to my attention that a certain little CHUBBY someone has been competing for the love of my life. I'm not going to name names, but Shmaddison Shmith better beware of the wrath of Lilybird.

I am not someone to mess with when I am ticked....

Photobucket


I can't believe the nerve of that shameless hootch! Just who does she think she is moving in on my Russell-kins! Throwing herself at him like a piece of meat! And if that wasn't bad enough, her plotting mother had to go and give Russell's mom an awesome blog award-  talk about BRIBERY!!


MOM! Are you going to DO something about this????


Okay, clearly I have to take matters into my own hands. That spoiled little brat of a Chubbs is not going to snatch my man away from me that easily. I am not going down without a fight!


Attention, Addison: If you're reading this, you should know that phone calls were made, and any plans on the part of you and your manipulating mother have been exposed by yours truly. Russell will have no part of your evil schemes, and he wants you to know that from here on out there is only ONE future Mrs. Chillihitzia for him!!

Photobucket


Yeah, you ought to be ashamed of yourself, Addison~ trying to lure Russell away with those "stylish purple boots". You forgot you were competing with the girl who rocks a one-piece tropical bathing suit like nobodys business, didn't you?

Oh, and just in case you thought there was a chance of snagging Russell away again, I thought I'd share a little secret...


Yup. It's official. Russell and I have declared our mutual love for each other, and no wanna-be-cowgirl is going to come between us! I'm so sorry to have to be the one to burst your bubble, but
there is only room for ONE other birdie in Russell's little lovenest...

Photobucket

Signed,

Lilybird

P.S. I don't lick the bowl when I cook!!

24 comments:

Not a Perfect Mom said...

you guys just crack me up...
I love how Lily called Addison a hootch...
but hey, all's fair in love and war...

Leah said...

I don't know which post is funnier. But thanks to both of you for the laughs. And yes, it is a little risque that Lily uses such language... maybe her Daddy should have a talk with her.

Deanna said...

LOL. HYSTERICAL! Anyone else notice that Jenny is being surprisingly silent as we fight over her son? (-:

Deanna said...

and oh yes, Addison says "fat chance. CLEARLY that ring is photoshopped in...NOT GIVING UP on MY man!"

Heidi Ehle said...

lol! You two are quite silly! :)

Deanna said...

one more thing- Russell just added another picture to my post..the truth comes out.

-Addison

Ilisa Ailts said...

"?{I have been out of the l
oop, but oh my goodness!

(calvin was helping me type) This was funny!

Laura said...

Thank you for making me smile! Russell sure has himself in a pickle:)

summer said...

This is so FUN!!! Love it!!!

ch said...

head down south, ladies. there's enough biggs to go around.

Becca said...

Giggling hysterically, hand over my mouth (trying not to wake the sleeping husband on the couch), tears in my eyes... I saw her post a little earlier, and was ready for the war to start. Uh oh...LOL!!!!

Btw, have either of you thought about the fact that Russell might be playing both of you, and might, in fact, be interested in *older* women?? (Sammi's not a cradle-robber, but eh, she'll string a few along...)

LOVE your new header pic!!

Jennifer said...

Too funny. I think Addison better be careful - Lily looks like she means business. And she has 9 older brothers and sisters who I am sure would be happy to fight for her.

April Vernon said...

Absolutely hilarious!!

Jenny said...

Hahahaha...I can't stop laughing!! Russell is in a tough spot now!!! He say's he cannot possibly decide unless he meets both girls IN PERSON! So that means whoever hops on a plane and gets here first would most likely be the winner :)...Oh, and older women are welcome also, so come on up Sammi!! lol

Anna Theurer said...

I am laughing so hard right now.

Rick and Michelle said...

This is why I love your blog! You give attention to the important things in life... and you keep it real! ;-)

Go Lily! You go get your man! I'm sure your daddy would approve!

Anonymous said...

Cooper has been telling me since Lily's 1st birthday party that HE is going to marry Lily someday. :)

Really Patty wouldn't you want her to marry someone closer to home.

Rachel Bretbrunner.

Dylan'sMommy316 said...

The ring was photoshopped in? This was news to me!

Love it! Your posts about Lily really make me smile. :)

Cindy said...

A most delightful post. Love it!

My Little Wonders said...

What a great set of posts to read tonight! :)

cathy said...

TOO FUNNY
you mamas are very talented !!!


xoxo
cathy

L.A.C.E. said...

rofl I needed a laugh today and this rocked!

Carolyn said...

Well, poor Jakey is heartbroken. He has always fancied Miss Lily and I just showed her picture to my hubby yesterday and said this was the lil sweet thang I'd picked out as our future daughter in law. I think we'd make great mom's in law Patti, so maybe you could get Lily to reconsider. :)

Mrs. K said...

Pull those claws back Ms. Lily...be a lady.