Sunday, October 16, 2011

pssssst...

Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day on A Perfect Lily- you do not want to miss it!!

We're getting a houseful of Ricelets ready for church, so I only have time to post a quick video of the Lilybird..and she's not doing anything spectacular in it, other than being her adorable self.




I just wanted to remind you about our five dollar challenge for Artem....



If you have already given to Artem PLEASE check back in tomorrow. You gave without any prizes or motivation, other than that cute little face above...but God had other plans!

More fun to come!! 

5 comments:

Michelle Z said...

Ricelets! On the Rice Ranch! LOVE IT :)

cathy said...

Patti,
just PRECIOUS!!!!!!!

xoxo\cathy

cara said...

ADORABLE!!!! Spreading the word continually about Artem. Have a blessed Sunday. Cannot wait for tomorrow.

Brandon said...

What a game face...I think we have a future poker star on our hands!:)

Heather said...

I'm loving her! That little grin is so precious. :)

BTW - have you noticed in the photo in your new blog header, Lily looks a lot like you! It was the first thing I noticed when I saw your blog today! Something about her facial expression looks like the pictures I've seen of you. :) Just goes to show you - kids with Ds look more like family than each other!!