Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I wasn't going to do it

I wasn't going to resort to such drastic measures.


I wasn't going to pull out the pathetic Lily photos, in hopes of gaining sympathy.


But desperate times call for desperate measures.


Poor little Lily is just so despondent and such a whimpering mess, I just had to do it.


Covered in snotty blistery-ness (thanks to a lovely case of hand foot and mouth disease) there is only ONE thing that will cheer up our Lilybird....


Please, will you donate $5 to Lily's buddy Artem?


There's nothing that will rally our girl back to health and happiness like an avalanche of donations into Artem's grant fund on Reece's Rainbow, so that we can get to our goal of $10,000 by the end of this month. According to Andrea Roberts, ten thousand dollars seems to be the tipping point for "older" children like Artem. Will you send a little love both Artem and Lily's way in the form of a five dollar donation?

Let's bring this happy girl back!!


rally rally rally rally rally!!!!

7 comments:

cathy said...

you are too funny-
she even looks adorable in her misery !!!!


xoxo
cathy

We Can Do All Things said...

I hope Lily feels better soon!

nicole said...

I hope Lily bounces back soon . . . like today!

Lori said...

I agree with Cathy - she is sooo cute that she is even cute miserable!! Kiss my sick neice for me!! Love you Lily!!

Mrs. K said...

Whenever I was sick as a toddler and even older I wanted to go to Grandma's house to get better. So please send Lily on the next plane to Grammi. I will kiss all those blisters away, wipe that yucky nose and cuddle Lils till she jumps out of my lap all cured. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

cara said...

Oh, poor Lily- we have been praying for her!! I agree with Cathy- she looks adorable even like this. She is ALWAYS too cute for words.

Letters to you said...

Poor Princess :( Hope she gets better soon, I feel so horrible when my baby is not well. Its so exciting that she took her first steps the other day too!! YAY LILY!