Tuesday, September 27, 2011

wedding bells are ringing!

Hey Lily fans...we are at the beach, taking a kajillion sweet photos, but I just wanted to ask you a little favor real quick...


Lily's older brother (well, one of seven of them) got engaged last week. The proposal story is soooo sweet! I asked Monique if she could start a blog so our family across the country could get to know her...four hours later it was up and running! I am SO blessed to have a new daughter-in-love being added to our family- December 11th is the date, and there will be a whirlwind of activity until then!

You know how they say a guy marries his mom? This is pretty much the case here. Josiah found a girl who expresses my wild and spunky side TOO A TEE. Be prepared to have fun reading her blog!

Will you please go drop by  Waiting for the Wedding Bells and leave a nice comment congratulating the happy couple??

And could you also pray for (my oldest son)Jason and Naomi's baby ? Little K has been in and out of the hospital for a week now with respiratory problems and possible pneumonia. I can't link to her blog about him, as it is private due to the fact that he is in the foster care system. If you'd like to leave a comment here to encourage Naomi, I will make sure she comes and reads it!

Beach pics coming soon!

16 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats to you and your family! I wish I had a mother in law like you!!

Many prayers that Little K gets better soon!

Kellan's momma said...

Beautiful proposal photo!! WOW! Congrats to both of them, and I agree with Amy, she's lucky to get such an awesome momma-in-law! I will be saying lots of prayers for Baby K...and mommy and daddy too!

Sarai said...

Looking forward to the beach pictures!!
Your son and his love look amazingly happy together.

Rachel said...

Congratulations on gaining another daughter....many prayers for baby K. We've been there and it isn't fun to be in and out of the hospital. Be strong and lean on the Lord in these times N and J.

Ginger said...

Congrats!! How exciting! And what a perfectly short engagement. Love it!

Katrina said...

Please tell Naomi that I am praying for the baby and that God gives them the comfort and peace that they need to be great foster parents.

Katrina
Carlene's soon to be momma :)
www.operationorphannomore.blogspot.com

Kaiti said...

congrats! I had a short engagement too and it's the best way to go! Just plan and get it over with! I will definitely follow her blog!

mrsodie2 said...

December 11, 2011? Wow, that is fast! Congratulations to all.

Rachael said...

Congratulations to the happy couple! :)

Julie said...

Congrats on the engagement!

I am praying for their sweet foster baby. I don't know what sort of prenatal care the birth mother received, but have they looked into the possibility of a CCAM? My sweet Lily was diagnosed with one and they can lead to severe lung infections like pneumonia.

Julie said...

To clarify, I mentioned prenatal care because my daughter's was diagnosed during the 18-22 week ultrasound. If regular ultrasounds weren't performed, or even if they were, it's possible that it was missed.

Bethany said...

Congratulations!! Love the proposal story :)

kimberly Coone said...

I wrote out a long message and I hit the wrong button and pooffff it was gone!

Congrats to your son and soon to be daugther in law. I just opened up shop for wedding crafts and thought you might like to check it out.

www.facebook.com/KimsKreations143

p.s. I love your blogs I read both and your lil' lily brings joy to my day. Your family is awesome!!!

Anna Theurer said...

Congrats!!!!! Well, congrats to getting a new daughter-in-law and congrats to your son. Prayers for Little K and Naomi & Jason.

Mrs. K said...

Patti, I was wading through 97 emails and was saving the best for last. I absolutely LOVE the proposal picture. Oh man, how does one type through tears...as always I am crying tears of joy while reading and responding to A Perfect Lily. I saw the video Jason (the attacker) took of the proposal but this is much better...just wish I could see Monique's face. I will got to her blog and give her Grammi's love.

Sign me "ketching up" Oh, the reason I am so far behind is we were getting ready to go to NM for the balloon fiesta, we were away and now we are home in Lakesid.

Mrs. K said...

Just spent an hour reading and commenting on Monique's blog. My cheeks hurt (the one's on my face) from smiling so much. You are one lucky SIS-2-B Lily and your Mama is one lucky MIL-2-B.