Saturday, August 20, 2011

just a quicky

Will you take a few moments to vote for Lily HERE?
By Best Special Needs Blog

Just click on the link button and it will take you to Lily's voting page. It is a little more involved than just clicking "like". You do have to register with Parents to vote...BUT it only takes a minute and you don't have to sign up for any newsletters etc.
Lily is in second place right now...first place winner could have a chance to be featured in Parent's magazine...which would be wonderful exposure for Reece's Rainbow and for our Down syndrome community!

I know it might seem like a hassle...but I'll give you a sweet little Lily video as payment :)



Happy Saturday!

9 comments:

Heidi Ehle said...

It's very obvious that Miss Lily has a lot of adoring brothers! :)
Kisses and hugs to all of you!

Mrs. K said...

Lily Anne you are so smart and so entertaining. Love you.

cathy said...

BEAUTIFUL

xoxo
cathy

Katrina said...

Can only vote once :(

Glenn said...

Lily has the whole family well trained, very cute.

Melissa said...

I voted for Lily. :)

nicole said...

Was finally able to vote ~ every time I tried, it said there was some error and to try later, but this time it worked! Another cute video.

The Kirkland's said...

I already voted a few days ago, I hope Lily wins! Love the video!

JL said...

I happened to come to this site, and can't help falling in love with Lily while reading your posts. She is beautiful and she touched me deeply.I voted for her, she is so adorable!