Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I lied

                   Yesterday I posted an interview with Andrea Roberts, Executive Director of
                                             Reece's Rainbow Down Syndrome Adoption Ministry.

    It was a fabulous interview, and I am so glad that so many people had a chance to read it.

But I hope you'll forgive me, because I told a little fib...


I said I wasn't going to post today, because I wanted to run the interview for a few days....




But then Lily went and got all cute on me while I was taking pictures....




...and then she started doing her big girl tricks like standing...



...and then she flashed me the squinty-eyed smile, and I caved...



I mean, who could resist sharing a face like this???




Even when she sneaks off into the bathroom on a search and destroy mission.....




...she still has me wrapped around her bent little pinky. And she knows it.


So I decided to sneak this little photo shoot in, even though I said I wasn't going to post today....


And really the only thing I'm giving away today is a free dose of Lily Love.....


So please forgive me for lying....and just in case you missed it, please go read my interview with Andrea Roberts.


...shhhhhhh....we're not really here today......



Happy Wednesday!!

22 comments:

Jane@flightplatformliving said...

ooooo so glad you fibbed...what a darling! love her xxxx

Becca said...

A GREAT reason for a little fib... :-) Love your new header photo, too, btw!

nicole said...

The squinty-eyed grin definitely had to be shared ~ thank you!

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I needed some Lily love this morning. =)

Anna said...

She is so adorable. The sweetest little girl:)

Jenny said...

These pictures made me smile :)....Thanks for sharing!

Mrs. K said...

Lily, you sure started my day with a smile. Especially love that little coy (?spelling)pose. Grammi loves you Sweetie Pie.

Carli723 said...

I just want to pick her up and hug and squeeze her until the day ends!! Such cute pictures as always!

Me ;-) said...

You are so forgiven! Love, love, love these pictures!

Rochelle said...

Hee hee, I will take that little lie anyday. Welcome to toddlerhood! YAHOO Lily bird we are so proud of you!

Anna Theurer said...

Exactly what I needed--a dose of Lily Love!

TIffany said...

I miss having a "little" baby is footie jammies!!! Well, Lily is actually a bit older then my son, but he is HUGE.... I miss the days of a little one! Thanks for fibbing :-) ~T~

CassieThompson said...

OMG! That smile in the first black and white picture says "im a stinker and i know it" what a cutie!

ch said...

god bless footie pajamas. love, love, love that girl!

Leslie said...

I can't get over her cuteness! I'm so glad you were "not really here today." So so cute!

Erin B said...

I love the pics of Miss Lily with her little tushy in the air, standing up in the middle.of.the.room!! Yeah Lily, such a big girl. I also love the squinty little grin, with two little teeth poking out. Thanks for "adjusting" your fib :)

Stefany said...

thanks for sharing, she is Fabulous :)

Anna Theurer said...

Hi Patti, I am going to comment again because your comment on my blog had me laughing. In a situation where we are all "ticked", you managed to get me to laugh :-) Hey, it's okay because I misspell all the time because my typing cannot keep up with my thoughts :)

cathy said...

How could you NOT post these pictures...she is BEAUTIFUL.
Thank you
xoxo
cathy

April Vernon said...

Lily made me smile. I'm so glad you fibbed!

my family said...

well im glad you lied and shared some lily love:)

The Momma said...

Oh mercy! She is so precious!