Friday, June 10, 2011

woohoo!!

I think I figured my logo button out! Anybody want to try it? Just click "grab now" on the logo under "Spread Lily Love" on my sidebar...it should install on your blog sidebar. Please let me know if it works!

A lot of people have asked how Jason and Naomi's adoption process is going...please visit our Notes From Home blog to see the latest update. They are in the process of getting their homestudy done..a huge thank you to everyone who gave during our Baby Sent From the Stars Giveaway, as that homestudy will be paid in full !

And also- the Abells are hosting a big giveaway for Olga HERE...enter to win some great prizes and help get that girl home!


Happy Friday :)

4 comments:

cara said...

Going to go check both these out NOW!! So excited that Jason and Naomi are beginning this process. I still cannot wait to see that baby in their arms.

And you know I cannot wait to see Olga home!! Thank you for sharing.

my family said...

sorry my friend still not working for me:(

my family said...

oops got it, woohoo!!!

Sara said...

It works!