Wednesday, June 1, 2011

winner!!

It's super late, and judging by the "dings" I'm hearing on my feedjit, there are quite a few people coming here to see who won the Canon Rebel we're giving away !

I am realllllly close to making a wonderful announcement about this little girl...

Photobucket

...but due to the process of things, that little tidbit will have to wait just a bit longer. However, I will say that Albina is going to be SO blessed!

And with your help, she already is...she went from just about a hundred dollars in her grant fund at Reece's Rainbow at the beginning of this month to $5,646 as I type this post tonight...and thanks to the anonymous family who is matching donations for her dollar for dollar up to $5,000....she will now have $10,646 in her account!

As always, I stand in awe of what God is doing for the orphans on Reece's Rainbow. Truly, the heart of the Father is for the fatherless. I am equally amazed at the kindness and generosity of strangers. Seriously- I am blown away at what happened for Albina. I lost count of how many people were blogging or facebooking or tweeting for her...I loved seeing her precious little face dominating my blogger dashboard every day!

So without further ado, the winner of the Canon Rebel is....


Jane@flightplatformliving : just donated for your beautiful albina xxxxx


Thank you SO much to all who donated to Albina- please keep coming back to read, because I know you are going to be so thrilled to hear what is happening for her! ;)

I do have some beautiful photos of Lils to upload and post, but my eyelids are fighting with gravity at the moment...so they will have to wait til tomorrow. Until then....

Happy Thursday!!!

11 comments:

Jane@flightplatformliving said...

i am thrilled about this! much love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Race Bannon said...

Hey Pat - just so you know, I never win any of these. I'm just sayin...

my family said...

yea! can't wait for "the news"

nicole said...

Can't wait to hear the news Patti! Congratulations Jane ~ I read your bio and you got what you wanted!!

Gretchen said...

Congrats, Jane! Eagerly awaiting an update, Patti. :-)

angie said...

I have this funny feeling that Little Miss Albina has a family. :) I have to admit, if that's the case, I'm a little jealous. Albina's sweet face has been swimming through my mind for the last couple weeks, and I was beginning to wonder, what if...? Would you please say a little prayer that my husband's heart becomes as convicted as mine?

Anna Theurer said...

Whoo hoo Jane!!!! Congrats :-)

I have a sneaking suspicion about Albina's news as well. . . with a face that sweet :-)

Rochelle said...

OH you stinker! Hope you have it posted before we travel so I can see the good news! If not shoot me an email!

Mrs. K said...

We donated but didn't want to be in the running for the camera so I didn't post.

Can't wait to see the pictures.

Love ya, Moms

PAM said...

I cannot wait for the news!!

Congratulations to Jane!

katekopp said...

Oh, I love all those Kopps too - so nice and such very cute faces they all have!! Miss you all. So glad you had a good visit!!