Thursday, June 30, 2011

station break

While I sit here waiting (impatiently!) to make my little announcements about some special little angels on Reece's Rainbow, I thought I would pass the time by giving Lily's readers a special offer...


I am in love with these clippies from Blue Monster Bows on Etsy...



Photobucket



Last week when Blue Monster offered a 15% discount to Lily's readers during our Five Hundred Followers Giveaway, I took advantage of it myself and bought Lily six new bows. Shipping was FAST- I had them just a few days after ordering. You know how you usually pick an outfit and then find a coordinating bow or hair accessory to go with it? Well, all this week I've been arranging the outfits around the bows:) I love how they really stay in her hair, and each one is sooo cute! And get this- Blue Monster has a huge assortment of bows like this one for- wait for it-





Photobucket





...a dollar each! I took these sweet pics of Lily wearing her darling new bows and asked Blue Monster if they could extend the discount for Lily's readers a little bit longer...



Photobucket



..and Etsy owner Laura graciously agreed. So please hurry and take advantage of this sweet deal- 15% off your entire purchase, just by using the code LILY15 at checkout.



Have fun shopping...and come back soon to see my exciting announcements!!! hehehe...

14 comments:

Mandy said...

Really, Patti! The bows are precious and the discount makes them even more amazing, but that was just mean. I was so excited to hear "news." Yes, I am blog stalking this evening...

Allison said...

Too bad those cute little clips wouldn't look very cute on a boy! :(

babypelly said...

Abby has a bunch of clips from there! Love em!

Ashley said...

We must get some for Laura! They're darling <3 Impatiently waiting with you!

Mama Keene said...

I just placed an order, they are too cute! Love the pictures of Lily! And can't wait to hear the news!!!

The Kirkland's said...

Adorable!!! Can't wait to hear the news I have checked four times today! I guess I will keep checking tomorrow!

cara said...

Patti!!!!

cara said...

That was said with impatient love!!

cara said...

Oops, LOVE is patient. I am patiently waiting. But SO excited to hear.

Patti said...

haha, I am just as impatient!! but it looks like we will all have to wait til tomorrow...check back first thing in the a.m. !

Mom of 12 said...

She is getting so big! Love the bows.
Sandy

Jenn said...

Thank you for sharing :) I missed the 15% off but got a bunch of cute bows for Olga from teh $1 page... they are adorable!! Can't wait until she is here to put bows in her hair.

Mrs. K said...

PDKR!!! I cannot hold my breath any longer, I am turning blue.
Did Lils get her little pkg yet?

Melissa said...

Can't wait to hear your RR news!!