Tuesday, May 24, 2011

ALBINA UPDATE !



$542 !!!!!!!!!!!

That's how much was donated yesterday for Albina. A few weeks ago she had a little over a hundred dollars in her grant fund on Reece's Rainbow. Tonight at midnight (shhhh, don't tell my husband I'm up blogging!) she has $3,415 !






YOU PEOPLE ARE AWESOME!!!






If you're new here, go read this post.

An anonymous family is matching donations for Albina dollar for dollar up to $5,000. So when she hits $5,000 ...she'll have a ten thousand dollar grant waiting in her account to help a family adopt her.

KEEP SPREADING THE WORD, PEOPLE!!! IT'S WORKING!!!!!!!!

And please do not forget to pray for the Davis Family- they need a miracle!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Yay God! So glad to see Albina's grant growing! Wondering where her family is...she's so cute, it won't be long. We're praying for the Davis Family, too. It's time for Kirill to come home!

cara said...

I am SO thrilled Patti! Praise God- He is good ALL the time. I am praying for a family for her too.

And I have been praying for the Davis family- cannot wait to hear.

Anna Theurer said...

This is just such a happy day. I prayed so hard for Kirill and the Davis'. The happy tears I cried this morning when I logged onto my computer. . . I pray that they have a safe, uneventful journey home. I love that ". "HOME".

Watching Albina's grant grow is so wonderful. Oh how I wish we were her forever family. Even though Andrew and I are not, I believe that my part is to help spread awareness. Maybe my FBing or my blog post will lead her forever family to her.

Thank you for the updates!