Wednesday, April 13, 2011

One more day...

Please don't forget to vote for Lily here... http://www.circleofmoms.com/top25/inspiring-families?trk=t25_inspiring-families
The contest ends tomorrow, and then you don't have to see these reminders anymore;)


Thanks to everyone who has kept Lily at the top so far...there are a lot of really spectacular Ds bloggers on that list, and one of the best dropped out due to some drama (not between us, but some voters!) If you have never had a chance to read Renee's blog Life With My Special K's, please take some time to do so....she's been at this a lot longer than I have and is one of my favorite bloggers!

Happy Wednesday!

8 comments:

Shauna said...

Definitely having Lily withdrawals! But I'll stick with you and vote for you anyway :P I wondered why Renee had disappeared :(

Mrs. K said...

Grammi is definetly having withdrawals. I am calling in my favors from the Mafia and the Cartels if I don't get to see my Lils soon!! OK, it is an empty threat and I do have my Lily calendar to flip through. I have never be known for my patience. :>}

Anna Theurer said...

Totally Lily withdrawal. I was wondering what happened to Special K's.

cathy said...

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!

xoxo
cathy

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Thanks! :) Can't wait to see you featured on C.O.M.! It will be fun!

nicole said...

Voted for Lilybird. I was wondering what happened to Renee's blog ~ drama is overrated!

Scott said...

Voted, voted, voted, and voted...
But what I want to know is... where do I go to sign up for the Circle of Grandpas? Can't seem to find that link...

:-)

http://notes-from-papa.blogspot.com/

Keri Jo said...

I voted everyday for you :)