Saturday, March 5, 2011

One more day!

Dear friends,

One more day left to vote for Lily!

http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/720543/40

A lot of readers have written to me expressing concern over the contest on Parents.com. A reader (thank you, Katrina!) posted her concerns on Parent magazine's Facebook wall, and here is what an employee responded:


The actual Vote For Me button counts are not displayed, and will not always be accurate. SO, even if you don't win by the time the voting week is over, just wait and see. There is still a chance that those ahead of you cheated (yes there are ways and they are usually busted), and they will be dropped down, then those who didn't will move up. Hope that helps ..."

Sooo...keep voting!

Thank you so much to those who have voted and spread the word... it sure has been sweet seeing how many nice friends Lily has!


Photobucket

11 comments:

jane@flightplatformliving said...

just voted for you beautiful Lily. I have everything crossed for you but you are still our winner regardless xxxx

fckopp said...

What sweet smiles on both BEAUTIFUL girls. Grammi votes for both of you!!!!

nicole said...

Voted!

Anonymous said...

I have voted this morning, and I will keep spreading the word today. I got SO many responses yesterday. Everyone wants to see Lily win!! And she is the most adorable baby ever. And just when I thought the pictures could not get any cuter, here is this picture of Kenzie and Lily. It is perfect of both of them. I LOVE it.

Becca said...

Voted again today! Cheating? I wonder what constitutes cheating? Hmmmm...

My name is Sarah said...

This is Joyce. We just reposted with a few clarifications on the three step process. I still am not sure I like that response from Parents, but we just need to keep voting. I'm going to go over to our office which has 12 computers so I can vote that many times at least.

kecia said...

voted! Hope she wins so your kids can get started getting their babies!

Looking Up said...

I just voted again & noticed that she's currently in 1st place. Hope that it stays that way!

Callie said...

That is one of the cutest pictures of Lily!

Susanna said...

I voted every day, Patti, and I just saw she's back in the top spot where she belongs! YAY! :)

Honestly, Rachel Marie said...

Just saw your little beauty on top mom blogs and had to come look at your blog. I am also a born again Christian, I can't wait to read through your posts!