Monday, February 14, 2011

Rock the Vote

Dear Friends,

If you like Lily's blog, you can vote for her here..


http://www.topmommyblogs.com/

Just by going to the site's main page from here, your "click" will be counted as a vote. If you want to look Lily's blog up, she's listed under special needs blogs....once there, you can also "like" her with the Facebook button if you have a fb account.

(this is what my new little button on the right "Top Mommy Blogs" is for!)

The thing I like about sites like these, is that the better rating you get, the more apt people are to come read your blog...and the more we get a chance to advocate for our kids with Down syndrome~ especially those on Reece's Rainbow.

*ETA- the votes won't show up until 24 hours after a unique user clicks the link above ...and your click to that link IS your vote..but you can still "like" Lily's blog by clicking the thumbs up facebook tab and that will register right away.

THANK YOU!!

More photos like these to come tomorrow, but for now...

Photobucket

..we're going to bed early:)

13 comments:

Ashley said...

For some reason, that onesie looks somewhat familiar ;)

Becca said...

Hmm...when I clicked on the cupcakes to rate your blog at that site, nothing happened. :-( I sure hope lots of new folks find your blog there - you're doing soooo much good and raising so much awareness!

fckopp said...

I clicked on the website, found special needs but didn't know how to vote. I, too, clicked on the cupcakes and nothing happened. HOW DO I VOTE???

nicole said...

Lily is adorable in this picture! And by the way, 10:00 is not early ~ it's a normal bedtime!

Deanna said...

congrats on another successful fundraiser! of course i clicked the link to vote for your blog! more votes equals more awareness!
i do have to say....i have missed carefree patti in bloggy land while you're orchestrating magic on RR. (-;

Michelle Z said...

That's it. That picture sends me over the edge -- I really, really want to snuggle your little Lil!

Hope you're recuperating from your fundraising ... I'm ALMOST caught up! (Not really, just optimistic)

patsy said...

voted for you and miss lily of course...love you and love your blog and all the wonderful things you are doing :)

Patti said...

Just by clicking the link I posted, it registers as a vote. (I just read that on the mainsite). Apparently it takes 24 hours to show Lily's true ranking.

Catalina said...

Voted, of course. I was thinking the same thing - more readers - more eyes to see = more people possibly to help/pray/spread the word.

cathy said...

of course!!!!!!!

I second what Patsy wrote

xoxo
cathy
just sayin, still think about the idea I have for Naomi & Jason

Anonymous said...

Going to go vote now! I tried yesterday through FB, but I couldn't get it to work. I will now. LOVE this pic of Lily. But I love them all. Love you too, Cara

The Clark Kids said...

Precious picture!!
When I click on your Donate to Artem button, it only goes to Photobucket fyi.

Abby said...

Awwww the most beautiful baby girl. My nephew has DS so I have a very special place in my heart for these lovely souls. I have a Lillie also, she is 10 months. I will be for sure voting. Blessings to you and to Lily!