Friday, February 11, 2011

If I told you...

...you had a very good chance to win a $700 iPad gift pack, or a $1000 Nikon camera, a $500 pair of diamond earrings, or a $150 Sears gift card, or tons of other fabulous prizes for TEN BUCKS....wouldn't you jump at the chance?

If you knew could help TWO little boys with Down syndrome come home to their forever families for TWENTY BUCKS, while doubling your chance to win...wouldn't you scream, "I'm in! I'm in!!!"

Just sayin'.

ONE DAY LEFT ON OUR PURE LOVE GIVEAWAY!!!!

6 comments:

Mari Bryant- Marks said...

Good luck. I tweeted the link, but I'm new to twitter, so I hope I did it right!

tekeal said...

just back from a week in the mountains...

donated again to peter with love

and to artem with love... xxx

cathy said...

OF.COURSE. HERE I GO AGAIN!!!!!!


xoxo
cathy

Race Bannon said...

That sounds awesome, are you going to have a contest to raise money or something?

Rachel Adcock said...

Just donated to Peter...he's so close, let's get him home!!

Anna Theurer said...

Oh how I wish I could donate the remaining $5,000. What an amazing community you have helped form, Patti. You are an inspiration to us all and have brought so many people together. The word is out! There are so many people healping dear Peter, Olga, Kareen, and now Artem.