Thursday, December 2, 2010

Something Different

Dearest Lily,

In the middle of a busy day homeschooling five of your brothers and sisters, I decided to do something different..

Photobucket


...yup. A little photo shoot with you.

Photobucket

I know I have about a thousand pictures of you since you were born...

Photobucket

...so what's a thousand more??

Photobucket



It's just hard to resist snapping a few pictures of you...especially when you want to share your snack with Lady...

Photobucket

...and then when you go and get all cute with your brother, Jackson, I really can't resist..

Photobucket

...you two are quite the pair...


Photobucket



I love how you know how to tease...

Photobucket

..and how Jackson loves to sneak kisses in whenever he gets the chance..

Photobucket



...sometimes you're a little shy with those kisses...

Photobucket

...and sometimes they just make you giggle..

Photobucket

...some day you'll be able to kiss him back, but for now you're pretty content to just tickle him in return...

Photobucket

I love my sweet Lilybird...


Photobucket

...when you're serious...

Photobucket

...or shy-smiling....

Photobucket

...or deliriously happy...

Photobucket

So very blessed to be your...

Mama oxoxox

14 comments:

Jennifer said...

OOhhhh missed seeing those beautiful blue eyes and chubby cheeks.

Ashley said...

I am head over heels in love with that baby! <3 April couldn't get here fast enough!

Elli said...

Hi Lily! I love looking at your pictures...I am trying to type but my mom won't let me;)...love you!

nicole said...

Ahhh - pretty little Lilybird . . .

cathy said...

Patti! amazing, she is blessed & since since she is beautiful, what can I say.. I got my Lilyfix before work
much love......cathy

Jill said...

ah...thanks for the fix.

Melissa M said...

You can never have too many Lily pictures!!

Rochelle said...

What a better way to break up a day than a photo shoot with Lily!

Kaetlyn said...

Love those pictures...What a fantastic way to break up the day!!!

Katy said...

Only a thousand? Really? I think you have FAR surpassed that. ;-)

Mary said...

She is adorable...makes my heart smile. I love seeing her with her siblings. All of your children are so beautiful and happy! Thanks for letting us share in your blessings.

Jenny said...

Love the pictures of Lily and Jackson...Nothing beats having siblings :)

Penny said...

oh patti....these pics are so beautiful....i love your precious lily! hugs from wyatt and me!

Crazy Beautiful Love said...

Lily is so beautiful! I love her little ears and those eyes. Wow!
Your blog is wonderful. It's like finding a refreshing lily pad I finally get to rest upon and enjoy the scenery. Love it.