Wednesday, December 29, 2010

One little boy

Dearest Lily,



I am at my computer with tears streaming down my face.



I just happened to check Reece's Rainbow, and Trenton, a little boy I have been praying for the past few months- has found a home.








I don't know who his family is, but he has been claimed. When I first saw his sweet little face and blond hair many months ago, my heart stopped..he looked like he could be ours. I asked Daddy if we could look into adopting him, but after looking at all of the financial requirements, we knew we couldn't meet them right now. And now he has a family who has committed to him.



I am so overcome with joy- this little boy is going to be saved from a life of hell.



I am praying so hard that Olga and Kareen are given this chance soon. Christmas is over and we've settled back into the normal routine of life...but these little girls are never far from my heart.



God amazed us this Christmas, and I do believe that the miracles we saw are going to yield even more fruit in the days ahead.

I can't wait to hear the word that Olga and Kareen's families claimed them.



Thank You, God for my Lily, and thank You for opening my eyes to babies like my Lily on the other side of the world. I am forever grateful that our eyes have been opened.

Rejoicing,
Mama oxox

12 comments:

nicole said...

Patti ~ I was on RR today too and so excited to see about 4 more kids moved to the "My family has found me" column. How about Leeza?!?! She always broke my heart and now someone is going to go get her! God is good.

Lori said...

I was just thinking about Olga and Kareen today - was going to text you but saw the blog first! I am so happy for Trenton!! Still praying hard for Olga and Kareen

Rochelle said...

We are so excited for all the sweet children who have found their families on RR in the past 2 weeks. Still praying for all the others too.

Alaina and Kyle said...

Oh he was the little one that caught my eye as well. My sister has been having fertility issues and I sent her his picture. He reminds me so much of my son. How exciting!!

Elindsey said...

This is the little boy I talked to Mark about!! I'm glad he found a home. :)

Colleen said...

I too had tears this morning when I saw that Trenton had foudn his home. Something about that boy spoke to my heart and I am so glad he will be going home!

fckopp said...

I was hestitant to read futher after your first sentence. I was afraid I would be crying and pleading for "one little boy". OH HAPPY DAYS, PRAISE GOD, THANK YOU LORD, ONE MORE BABY SAVED. We saw miracles this season for sure. I will continue to pray for miracles. I have Olga's picture above my laptop and pray each time I look at this precious angel. I have to smile too as she seems to be looking right at me and saying "hey Grammi, have faith." My own little joke with myself. :>)

Jenny said...

Its funny you would mention this one particular little boy, because he is the EXACT one that melted my heart last week and I pulled Brad over to see his picture and asked what he thought of us adopting a child.
I am SO happy this little one found a home! Thank you for sharing this Patti :)

Rachel Bretbunner said...

And Kareen has $3256 Raised now! Praise god! Someone got little Leeza too what a little sweetie she is!

cathy said...

Miracles do happen, just wish a little more often..
xoxo

Scott said...

On my blog I just posted how heavy my heart is right now, and this lightens it considerably... I am so happy he has found a home, or should I say a home has found him...

I just posted a picture of our granddaughter, also born a DS baby. And I am shamelessly plugging my blog... http://notes-from-papa.blogspot.com

Katrina said...

I am so grateful for the work you are doing for these children. We are in the process of praying if this is right for our family right now. I thought little Carlene was suppose to be ours but thankfully she found a family today giving my husband more time to adjust to the idea. Just know that all of the efforts that go on in these blogs do not go in vain. If you would have asked me a month ago if I would even consider this I would have laughed really hard. But now it is a real possiblity. Keep up this very important work. Your prayers are being heard.