Monday, November 29, 2010

Sneak Peek

Dearest Lils,

We stayed up TOO late decorating the house for Christmas..I wanted to write a letter to you tonight, telling you all about how adorable you are during bath time lately...but I am too beat! Sissy took the cutest pictures ever of you this morning before church, while Mama was giving you a bath in the kitchen sink:) I can't wait to post them here tomorrow, cuz I know Grammi is going to love seeing how chubby her Lilybird is getting...but I have to go to sleep now. Here's just a little sneak for now..

Photobucket
Sweet dreams,
Mama oxoxox

14 comments:

Rachel said...

Loving those chubby bubbles:)

fckopp said...

Oh my goodnes gracious. I was there when you had a bath in a bathtub in the sink. Now you are sitting up in the sink all by yourself. I love your bubble hat. Cannot wait for the rest of the pictures. xxxxooo Grammi

Brunner Family said...

OMG!!!!!! Too cute!!!! :) Love love!

patsy said...

so cute!! miss maggie LOVES the bath....she starts signing 'bath' when she hears the bath water running, even if it is not intended for her :) of course her sisters and i happily allow her to join us ....whether she need a bath or not ;) can't wait for the rest of the pics...

Tara said...

So adorable! Nothing cuter than bath pics. :)

Totally, OT, but I was wondering if you would email me. I want to pick your brain about something, if you don't mind. s-t-lakes@sbcglobal.net Thanks!

Heidi said...

so cute!! cant wait to see the rest!

Kelli said...

Oh wow...what an adorable little girl!

Kaetlyn said...

Holy Cow, is she ever a cutie!!! Fantastic photo...can't wait for the rest! :)

txkerri said...

I love looking at her pics!! She always makes me smile :-)

Ashley said...

So cute! Can't wait to see more :)

Callie said...

Aw, that smile. Lily, you are darling!

cathy said...

Precious as could be!

skiingthroughlife said...

one of my new fav's!! love her

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest picture ever!! I cannot wait for more. Lily is just too cute for words. I love how you celebrate her and grateful you post your precious letters to her because they encourage so much. And so thankful I have a baby boy waiting for me all snuggled up in his jammies and cozy! They are blessings from the Lord. God is so good all the time. Cara