Sunday, October 17, 2010

Little lambs and Lily

Dearest Lily,

Mama took you to the pumpkin patch last week...and your favorite thing there was the petting zoo!! As soon as you saw the sheep and goats your whole face just completely lit up- I leaned you over the fance, and you could not get your tiny hands on those animals fast enough. You were grinning ear to ear and you kept laughing your fast funny little laugh that sounds like "kkkk!!"
Photobucket
Mackenzie and I were laughing so hard just watching your excitement- you were so adorable!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Mama's gonna buy you a sheep some day! :)

Photobucket

Loving you always,
Mama oxox

4 comments:

Ashley said...

What a cutie pie! "Lily had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb..."

Life with Kaishon said...

She is so cute. What a fun time at the pumpkin patch. I love her smile. It is magical : )

Elissa said...

She is SO darn cute! I love her little overalls. Abbie lights up when she sees animals too! No sheep for us, but perhaps a dog :-) Her Grandma lives on a farm and I can't wait to see what she thinks of all of the animals.

Virginia (Jenny) said...

Okay, I can't take it anymore. If you are ever in town or close by, or even better, visit our church,ohhhh, I have to give her a cuddle. She looks so cute in the hat. Sniff...