Monday, October 4, 2010

Did You Know???

Babies with Down syndrome are....


Serious...

Photobucket

Surprised...
Photobucket

Angelic...
Photobucket

Confused...
Photobucket

Fickle...
Photobucket

Shocked...
Photobucket


Ticked..
Photobucket


Goofy...
Photobucket

Sassy...
Photobucket

Giddy...
Photobucket


Incredulous...
Photobucket

Playful...
Photobucket

TICKED...
Photobucket


Goofy...
Photobucket

Belligerent..
Photobucket


Curious...
Photobucket


Tickled...
Photobucket


Happy...
Photobucket


Content..
Photobucket

Sleepy.
Photobucket


Babies with Down syndrome are always happy full of personality!!

14 comments:

Wren said...

Serious LOVE for this post!

a narretto said...

what precious pcitures, she is getting so big

Lori said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the belligerent, playful, and sassy Lily!! Kiss that little monkey for me!

Ashley said...

I am in love with that baby!

Jenny said...

Loved all her many faces...Lily oozes personality!! She's just too cute :)

Cathy said...

This post is fantastic!

CKopp said...

She can't be real, fickle is tooooooo funny. Is that a puppet?

CKopp said...

Joshie and I are SURE that "content" is a puppet. Too cute to be a real person.

(Yes, Joshie is smack dab in the middle of his ventriloquist stage)

Kelly Marin said...

awwww. I love these pictures.

fckopp said...

OH I LOVE THIS GALLARY OF PICTURES. I want every single one of them to hang on my wall. I just went through a string of emotions, laughing, giggling, stopping tears from flowing and a feeling of empty arms.

Rochelle said...

Absolutely adorable, each and everyone of them.

Virginia (Jenny) said...

These pics are so cute! Some made me laugh out loud at the cute faces. I love pictures of a baby crying or laughing. :D

Melissa M said...

I love all her faces!

Megan {Honey We're Home} said...

Oh my gosh- I think I just fell in love!