Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 22/ Starving

Dearest Lily,

You are apparently being neglected by your family, and have taken to swiping your own food at meal times. Desperate times call for desperate measures...





You poor starving baby!

You have also gotten very good at waving hi...(Mama should have used the video camera and not her phone camera!)


Your brother Jackson is stuck on the same story he told last week...but you don't seem to mind...





...although it looks like you might have been slightly more interested in the apple than the story!


Love always,

Mama oxox

11 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the videos! All your kids are cuties <3

Ashley said...

Hey Patti, did you get my 2 emails answering your questions??

Deanna said...

love the sounds of sibling laughter in the background...(-: great videos!

Lori said...

oh my gosh so so so cute!!! She waves sooooo good!!! And all that beautiful hair - oh my gosh!!! I wish I was there to give her a huge hug and kiss!!

fckopp said...

Oh you poor baby, come live with Grammi and Papa and we will feed you "real" food. Being the 10th baby it must be hard not getting any attention or real food. ;>)

Abbi said...

oa dear!!!!! hevons that girl is so stinkon cute!!!!!!!!! mom how did you gett such a baby!!!!!!!!!

Race Bannon said...

Teachers are rolling over in their graves in New Jersey - send that kid to publik skool! (OBTW - teachers in New Jersey sleep in graves, they are all vampires)...

Rochelle said...

Those are the cutest videos!

Kelli said...

So cute!! :) I love watching videos of your sweet little girl! Sometimes it's hard to always run and get the video camera...it's a lot easier when you have your phone handy! And in answer to your question...we are keeping the sex of the baby a surprise to the end :)

Elissa said...

Oh my gosh. I have been so busy lately! I finally got to catch up on all of my favorite blog friends. Lily is so adorable and such a lucky girl to have such wonderful siblings who love her so much. Thanks for all of your encouraging words these last few days. Things have been challenging here, but I think we things are calming down a little (well at least after this weekend).

Susanna said...

Patti, she is just. so. beautiful.