Friday, October 15, 2010

Cutest Pumpkin at the Patch

Dearest Lily,

We took you to your first Pumpkin Patch yesterday!!
Photobucket

I have SO MANY photos of you and so much to say, that it will take several letters just to fit it all in here.

Photobucket

You were so excited about everything- the pumpkins, the animals...

Photobucket


Photobucket
I can't wait to write all about it! I have to go teach now, so I'll just make this quick..


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket ***all photography done by my incredibly talented daughter Mackenzie***

You were the cutest little pumpkin in the whole darned patch !!!

6 comments:

Brown Eyed Mama said...

Your daughter is awesome with that camera! I love the overalls look on Lily, especially paired with the pink. :)

Kris Altringer said...

How come I can't find any cute pumpkins like that at our pumpkin patch??!! She looks so cute in her outfit from Auntie Kris!!

Ashley said...

Definately the cutest pumpkin in the patch! We marveled at those pumpkin pictures! I just wanna kiss her! *MUAH!*

Sarah said...

Adorable. You are such a good mom and seem to have such a great relationship with all of your kiddos!! I feel like I'm so busy trying to entertain Anna Cate that I forget that Molly want to see the animals, too!! I'm quite impressed, and have also read some of McKenzie's blog. Your guys really touch me. Have a fabulous weekend. XOXO to Lily

Kelly Marin said...

So cute!

Jenn W said...

i'm not a creeper ha but Lily has to be THEE cutest baby. ever. especially with those pumpkins :) she's precious.