Tuesday, October 5, 2010

31 for 21/Day 5

Dear Lily,

I had a reader remind me the other day to take some picture of you and me together...guess it's true, I'm the one behind the camera all the time!

So your big brother Tyler- who is only 14, but already turning into quite the photographer- took these pictures...

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




I love my baby girl!!

And guess who is constantly waving these days....

(ignore my irritating voice:) )

AND even more amazing than that- you leared to do "SO BIG!"


You're such a smarty!!

Love always,

Mama oxox

9 comments:

Wren said...

It's so true...if you looked at our pictures you'd never never guess my boys have a mom! ;) Your son did a great job taking those pictures!

Virginia (Jenny) said...

I love this post. It's so, so, so sweet. Darn it Patty. You make me want to just keep having babies forever. :)

fckopp said...

3 pretty girls and one handsome dude. Sounds like a quilt shop I know of here in AZ. It is the 3 DUDES Quilt shop. Besides being so darn cute you are a smart squirmy worm Lilybird.

Ashley said...

Go, Lily! You're getting so big :)

Jenny said...

Well you two are just the most beautiful Mom/daughter pair!! Great pictures!
Lily is doing so amazing!! I have been trying to get Russell to wave for forever now, but he's not having any part of it! lol...Great job Lily!

Jason and Reagan said...

We miss Lily - (now they are asking Elli "how big is Elli?";)

Kris Altringer said...

Here I am!! She is so beautiful!! And SOOOO BIG!!!

Susanna said...

Aaaaaw, very sweet! :)

Melissa M said...

I'm always behind the camera too, so I love seeing pics with you and Lily!