Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lily Videos

Dear Lils,

We are going out of town for a few days...I know a lot of your friends out in bloggy land will be missing "seeing" you here for those few days. SO I thought I'd give them a Lilybird fix and post a few videos:) What do you think about that? I agree, I'll post 'em...




Here you are with Karen, your therapist...you LOVE Karen!! So do we!!
(Poor Abbi and Noah fell asleep during your therapy...we have been getting up early for home schooling!)




We're so proud of you, Lily!!

Love always,

Mama oxox

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Me, my mom, and grandma were smiling and laughing through that whole first video! We love her <3 I just wanna hug her :) She looks like she is doing so well during therapy! Go Lily :) We love you!

Elissa said...

Reagan and I just watched Lily's videos. We love them. Reagan says, "Oh she is so pretty. I love her." :-) Hope yall are getting out of town for something relaxing.

Lori said...

We are soooo proud of our lily!! The twins were watching saying "I miss my Lily". Elli was watching and smiling like she was remembering when her best friend Lily was here visiting!!

fckopp said...

OH I wanted to reach through my PC screen and grab Lily and give her a hugh tender hug. I guess I will have to be happy with viewing this day's blog for a few days to get my Lily Anne fix.

Keri Jo said...

That's the first time I've seen the ball "in use" for her therapy. What is it for? To strengthen certain muscles? Hope I'm not to "nosy"!!

Hope you're having a few relaxing days off. :)

Melissa M said...

Love the PT video. I'm always on the lookout for new exercises to try and this gave me some good ideas!