Thursday, August 12, 2010

Baby O' Mine

Dearest Lily,

Today was such a good day. No new milestones, no extra excitement...just hanging out with beautiful you..

Photobucket

Catching that sweet open-mouthed smile with my camera as we lie on the floor together...

Photobucket

...watching you suck your chubby little fingers in between coos ...
Photobucket

...laughing as you flirt with your brothers ....

Photobucket

... enjoying watching you play with your feet...

Photobucket


..and as always, I am mesmorized by those amazing almond eyes..

Photobucket

..and have I told you how I love the way you always play with your ears?

Photobucket

and your hair...

Photobucket


...and how you blow zerberts ALL the time now?
Photobucket

I love you forever, baby o' mine..

Photobucket


Always yours,

Mama oxox

10 comments:

Ashley said...

She is so absolutely beautiful! I love her :) Kisses to you, Lily!

Elissa said...

She is so gorgeous! I love how happy and smiley she is!

Elindsey said...

The headband looks so cute on her!!

Steph said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I just love to see her pictures!

Brunner Family said...

The "flirting" photo is my fave!! Who could resist that face???!!! :)

Jennifer said...

Wow, what a beautiful little lady! I love her blog, I will be anxious waiting for new post. BTW I just adore those headbands. :)
Jenn

CassieThompson said...

I love the pics with her tounge out and smiling at the same time.

Melissa M said...

I love the open mouth smiles! Those are just the best. :)

..♥toRia.. said...

Oh My goodness! I've never met her..but i've seeen so manny pics of here down here in San DIego!! she's an absolute Joy to seee!!!
I just cant stop looking at here smile!!
-Victoria :)

Wren said...

Oh my goodness, your little Lily is beautiful and that smile is to die for!!! Thanks for finding my blog...funny how Lily and Sutter were born just minutes apart!

I look forward to catching up on your blog and staying in touch as these little ones grow and flourish!